Arizona State University at the Downtown Phoenix campus
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Contact the Downtown Phoenix campus
The goal of Student Advocacy is to empower and connect students with the appropriate university resources and community agencies necessary to successfully address personal and/or academic concerns.
Student Advocacy provides guidance and support to students in resolving educational and personal challenges that may impede their academic progress. Students needing assistance in situations such as a death in the family, illness, accident, and other critical incidents are encouraged to utilize Student Advocacy Services.
Student Advocacy Services:
- Provides one-on-one consultation with students seeking guidance and resolving educational and personal challenges
- Provides assistance with academic difficulties as they relate to, Absence Letters, Course Incompletions, Course Withdrawals, Compassionate Withdrawals, and Medical Withdrawals
- Proactively educates the campus community on resources and support services available to assist students
- Connects students with appropriate campus and community resources
- Serve as a liaison to advocacy groups within the ASU community such as the Campus Environment Team (CET)
For more information about Student Advocacy Services contact: