Arizona State University at the Downtown Phoenix campus
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Contact the Downtown Phoenix campus
Student Organization Leaders & Advisors,
All ASU student organizations – new and existing are required to register their clubs annually with their respective student organization office at Downtown, Polytechnic, Tempe or West.
The registration/renewal process is different for existing clubs and new clubs. Existing clubs are clubs that were registered during the 2009-2010 year and are renewing their registration for 2010 – 2011*.
*Note: A new club is defined as a club that was not registered during the 2009- 2010 year. If you are unsure whether you are a new organization or an existing organization, do a search for your club on asu.orgsync.com. If your organization information pulls up, then you are an existing club.
2010-2011 Renewal Process
(EXISTING CLUBS – OPEN APRIL 12th)
1. Visit asu.orgsync.com and click on “OrgSync Sign In” to log in with your asurite and password (found in upper right corner of page).
2. Find your organization under My Orgs.
3. From the settings tab, click on renew organization profile. Here, update your 2010 -2011 officer information and upload a copy of your current Constitution and the scanned advisor commitment letter. You may also drop the signed advisor letter at your student org office. Download letter here. A copy of the letter can also be found on asu.edu/clubs under Forms.
Note: If you are unable to view the Settings tab, this means you DO NOT have administrative access to your organization. In order to obtain admin access, contact your previous organization president or your respective student organization office (Downtown, Poly, Tempe or West).
4. Attend a mandatory information session in the fall. The Downtown sessions will be announced soon.
2010-2011 Registration Process
(NEW CLUBS ONLY – OPEN AUGUST 24th)
1. Visit asu.orgsync.com and set up a personal OrgSync account. Click on ‘OrgSync Sign in’ to log in with your asurite and password. For details on how to set up a personal account, see below*
2. Click on ‘Join an Org’ under ‘My Orgs’.
3. Click on the Organizations tab next to Arizona State University.
4. Click on Register New Organization. Fill out “Basic Organization Info” and identify your officers for 2010-11. Upload your current constitution.
5. Upload a copy of the scanned advisor commitment letter. You may also drop the signed advisor letter at your student org office. Download letter here. A copy of the letter can also be found on asu.edu/clubs under Forms. Your organization President will be given admin access within 1 business day.
6. Attend a mandatory information session in the fall. Fall sessions for Downtown will be announced soon.
Contact: ASU Wells Fargo Student Center
Email: DowntownDevils@asu.edu RESOURCES
Looking for resources and tips for your student organization? Click here to get started! You'll find tips for student organizations, student leaders, event planning and more!