Liven up your lunchtime and leave your brown bag behind. Local gourmet food trucks are at the Arizona State University Tempe campus every Thursday during the spring 2017 semester from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the parking lot at the corner of Sixth Street and College Avenue.
Free parking is available during the event from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. in nearby, designated lots. View location.
This week's food trucks:
- Can’t Stop Smoking
- Lulu’s Italian Ice
- Cheese Love and Happiness
- Grilled Addiction
- Various ASU apparel and gift cards
- Entry: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants enter by completing an entry form and submitting it to the attendant at the event.
- Eligibility: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents over the age of 18.
- Winner selection: On each event day, the winner or winners will be selected randomly from those entrants and submitted on that day.
- Winner notification: Winners will be notified on site, or by contact information provided on the entry. Winners have two weeks to claim their prize or it will be forfeited.
- Use of contest information: All entries become ASU property. ASU reserves the right to use all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- Conduct: All contest participants agree to be bound by these official rules. ASU in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any person found tampering with the entry process or otherwise violating these rules.
- Limitations of liability: ASU is not responsible for late, last or misdirected entries. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, ASU may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release ASU from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.